Mittwoch, 11. August 2010



and when i'm alone and the sun shines, i'm getting wild just to forget, that you're not next to me. even if i don't really know you well, i don't even know your smell.
but i gotta tell you, the way you dress is my favourite kind of style.
i don't know the way you smile anymore. it's long time ago. about 2 weeks. for some it might be "just" 2 weeks but god, it's like 2 years for me. i don't know you. but what a luck. i know your name. and even if i know that nobody will ever read this, cos it's such a bad english. it doesn't matter a lot to me. cos i don't care. cos i wanna see you again. i could write a few days like this but i have'nt got the time. i need the time to think of you. but maybe it would be better to forget you.

so i say sorry for my bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad english. but i'm so confused. i need that poison and
i'll pour that drink
even if i think
that it won't work
i poured that drink
even if i know
i made it though.

'cos 'm so sick of it
i wanna get rid of it

i'll pour that drink
even if i think
that it won't work
i poured that drink
even if i know
i made it though.

i don't wanna be without you anyy longer
i know that it would make me much stronger
when you'd hold my hand
when you would stand
next to me and show me your smile.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen